Elder Reynolds in Brazil

Elder Reynolds in Brazil

Friday, March 23, 2012

Brazil Week 14

Dear family,

This week as cool/sad. We baptized 4 people, which the pictures should show if they actually work this time. The names and such should be on the other email. They were a great family and the kids were cool. Elder Williams got transfered however and now I with a kid that as been here for a shorter time than me, Elder Heiler. He is alright, it is hard to be cooler than elder Williams, he is from Texas, super nerdy but not the cool 'I play video games' kind of nerdy, its alright we should have fun and baptise and such. I just need to get him to smile every once and a while. We are late to go the soccer so I am going to be short today, plus there isnt that much to tell. I love all of you! Thank you for everything! D&C 90:11--story of my life learning a new language. 
Loves,

Elder Merrick Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment